Editing an Experiment¶
After creating a new, importing an existing, or selecting to edit a previously created experiment, you are taken to the experiment overview page (figure 1).
From here (figure 1) you can access and modify all of the experiment’s aspects. The four main tabs are:
- In this tab you find all the functions for editing the experiment’s individual pages and connecting them together to produce the final experiment.
- In this tab you can create and upload data sets that can then in turn be used in the experiment’s pages to create complex, data-driven experiments.
- The preview tab provides a preview of all the pages in the :term`experiment` in their approximate order.
- The results tab provides access to the participants’ responses to the questions on the :term`experiment`’s pages.
In the main area on the left, the experiment’s pages are listed and via that list pages can be edited or deleted. The box on the right gives a brief overview over the current state of the experiment, particularly useful when the experiment is being run.
Further details on the available editing functions can be found in the following sections:
- Editing the experiment’s settings
- Delete an experiment
- Create a page
- Editing a page
- Previewing a page
- Delete a page
- Creating data
- Editing a data set
- Editing a permutation set
- Delete data
- Linking a data set to a page